Friday, April 19, 2019

Friend life would be boring without you

Hello Crafty Friends,

I been looking at all of the stamps I've been hoarding for years and thinking of ways to use them.
I found a few sets I wanted to mix and put together to make this cute little scene. The large "friend" word is from CC Designs: More Scripted Sentiments ARI095. The small sentiment phrase is from The Greeting Farm called: Because of You. The cute turtle and bunny is from The Greeting Farm as well and it's called Down by the Pond. In the background I sort of colored in a little wonky pond just to set the scene. I used Copic markers to colored everything and I added a little bit of Spectrum Noir sparkle pen on the turtle's shell. The rectangle die is from My Creative Time.



Thank you for stopping by.

Katya Bess


Will enter this card at:
April Challenge: Bunnies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya