Saturday, May 4, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: Glamourous

Hello again Crafty Friends,

At 7 Kids Customers Create Facebook page we are sharing one of our favorite things from the shops. One of my most favorite items from the shop is Annie Rodrigue's - Coloring Stack. I've purchased this one in both the marker set and the color pencil set, but so far I've only colored some from the marker set.


Annie Rodrigue's - Coloring Stack - Marker
Annie Rodrigue's - Coloring Stack - Pencil

 I colored up with Copic markers.
I used Amy Young's skin from this video:


For the robe I used R24, R29, R46 and R89
plus C3, C5 and C7 on the feathers
for the Brass look in the furniture, antique bottles, and candle holder
I used Y26, Y28, R02 and YG95
The hair I used some of the reds in the robe plus W9, W7, W5
For the Wall I used T1 and T0
for the carpet I used E30 and E31





Thank you you so much for stopping by. 

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya