Saturday, June 6, 2020

7 Kids Crafts: Mahalo

Hello Everyone!


I am are excited to to participate in the New Hawaiian Vacation Stamp release, illustrated by Maria Medel @Mmedel_Illustrations, exclusively for 7 Kids Craft Store! We hope you'll enjoy our creations and be inspired by our talented design team.** To participate, visit each team member’s Instagram account, and leave a comment on their post. When you're finished head to @7kidscraftstore and leave a comment also saying that you completed the Hop!

You have until 2pm MTN on Friday June 12th to comment (on instagram). One random winner will win one of the new Stamps sets from the @7kidscraftstore
Without further ado, our design team members are:

Beata June @craftybee34
Janice Wilson  @jwilson809
Kerys Sharrock @craftybritmama
Marcia Caradinta  @thefrolickingfairy
Monica Edwards  @monicascrapstreasure
Katya Bess  @Snappykatty
Christine Copic  @christinecopic
Monika Hassel @monhasse
7 Kids Craft Store  @7kidscraftstore
Let's get Hoppin! 


For my card I used the 7 Kids Crafts exclusive stamp set called Mahalo


For my card I used Copic markers.
the backsplash paper is by Doodlebug Design: Fun in the Sun
the sand and sunset I created with Distress Oxide. 
The dies are from Spellbinders, My Creative Time and Hello Bluebird.


A big mahalo to everyone who stopped by. 

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya