Saturday, June 13, 2020

7 Kids Crafts: Make Waves

Hello Everyone! I hope you're having a fantastic day.

Today I worked on a card featuring this pretty mermaid by Maria Medel who has done these stamps exclusively for 7 Kids Crafts Store. This set is called Making Waves. I colored her with Karin Brushmarker Pro and a little bit of Polychromos. The Slim Card Basics die is by Mama Elephant. There are also some fun slimline dies by Whimsy Stamps in the store.


When I think about Slim Line cards I always think about money envelopes so I think
they would be a fun way to give a cash or check as a gift. 

For fun monthly games, prizes and sales check out:



Thank you for stopping by.

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya