Saturday, June 20, 2020

7 Kids Crafts: Many Thanks

Hello Everyone,

I think I'm getting hooked on making slimeline cards, they are perfect for cash, for a check or just to write a long-winded message like I like doing sometimes. heehee For my card I wanted to make it look vintagey (I know that can't be a real word) but with a pop of color. I colored the Stamping Bella Daisy Squidgy with Caran D'Ache Water-soluble colored pencils. On top of the dried watersoluble color pencil/watercoloring, I then used a little bit of Polychromos to add depth. The slimline die is by Mama Elephant called Creative Cuts, Slim Card Basics. The letters that form the word "many" come from the Altenew set that I've been hoarding for a while called Tall Alpha die. 

Stamping Bella Daisy Squidgy
Mama Elephant Creative Cuts, Slim Card Basics
Altenew Tall Alpha die

For fun monthly games, prizes and sales check out:



Thank you for stopping by.

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya