Saturday, June 15, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: Happy Birthday to You

Hello Crafty Friends!

I feel like I haven't colored in a long time and it's only been about a week. heehee I guess it was just a pretty long week being the last week of school I've been running all over the place.

Today I'm excited because today is the first day of The 30 Day Coloring Challenge over at Kathy Racoosin's page. I usually participate on IG and use hashtag #thedailymarker30day After finishing the card I took a break to cook and feed the family and I'm proud I finished the card. I got inspiration from card sketch of a Kraftin' Kimmie card I saw from http://alexiscsmith.blogspot.com/

I'm always in need of birthday cards so I used Echo Park - Lets Party 6x6 Paper Pad from 7 Kids Crafts for a fun and festive look. The stamp I used is from The Greeting Farm called HB2U Anya. I love this sentiment set called called Say Bday from the The Greeting Farm. To color the sweet  HB2U Anya stamp and add dimension to the balloons I used Copic markers. The die balloon die and the rectangle for the card layer are both from My Creative Time.


HB2U Anya


Copic markers used:
E0000, E000, E11, R20, R30
W9, W7, W5
BG32, BG34, BG18, R05, R17, Y15, Y19 
R22, RV21, RV55, RV32, Y08, Y18, 



Thank you so much for stopping by.

Katya Bess



Entering at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya