Saturday, June 1, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: Jewel Eboncave

Hello Everyone! Happy June!

I hope you are as excited as we are for this new Sweet November release over at 7KidsCrafts.com For this card I did a little mix and match using Sweet November - Jewel Eboncave and only Elektra from Siren Seafoam and Elektra. I almost forgot, I also used the seaweed from Sweet November - Ocean Background Builder #1 I just flipped to the mirror image on some and on other I enlarged them. The sentiment is from The Greeting Farm which I stamped with Versafine Claire - Shady Lane.





I used lots and lots of colors for this card and I really did try to write the colors
down and after a while I lost track but I think I have most of them. 

 Copic:
BG32
BV00, E00, E11, E00, E000, R20, R30
R81, RV04, RV69
B32, B12, B000, W3, W1
BV17, V15, V09, V06
V06, V04, V01
BV34, B23, B12, B000, V06, V04

for the bubbles I used Nuvo Drops
I also used Sakura Gelly Rolls for glittery details

Jewel Eboncave and Bobber

Siren Seafoam and Elektra

Ocean Background Builder #1

I hope you liked my first card for this release. 
Don't forget to check out all of the games and a couple 
of free digis in the group today and tomorrow.
7 Kids Crafts Facebook Group

Thank you for stopping by,

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya