Monday, June 17, 2019

Easy Breezy Coneflowers... still in the game

Hello Everyone!

Today was a bit of a long day and I barely made it to Day: 3 of The 30 Day Coloring Challenge over at Kathy Racoosin's page and on IG with hashtag #thedailymarker30day 
I did take a little nap but besides catching up on The Originals tv show, coloring on this Power Poppy: Easy Breezy Coneflowers is one of the only things I did just for me.



I still need to add more colors and lines for details but this will do for now. 
I started with a base layer of Copic RV25 and YG17
then added color on top with Polychromos pencils. 


Thank you for stoping,

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya