Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Noursing Life

Hello Everyone!

Here is my coloring for Day: 4 of of The 30 Day Coloring Challenge over at Kathy Racoosin's page and on IG with hashtag #thedailymarker30day 

I used a Dreamerland Crafts stamp. Just an FYI all of the stamps from Dreamerland Crafts are part of o the Vendor of the Month sale at 7 Kids Crafts using code DREAM for a 20% off discount.


I used Memento: Desert Sand ink (Copic safe) to stamp the image. I know I want to 
cut it with a circle die so I just traced my circle die before I started coloring. 

Copic markers used: 
E0000, E00, E11, R11 
E23, YR12, E21
E31, E33, E42
R17, E07, E81, Y02, 
G28
YG25
E50, E51

Thank you for stopping by.

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya