Sunday, June 30, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: On the way


Hello Crafty Friends,

I've been having fun coloring these super cute Dreamerland Crafts stamps this one is called On the way. I also used a flowery Doodlebug Designs 6x6 paper called Sweet Summer to stamp on and fussy cut her dress. The die is from Mama Elephant called Creative Cuts, Framed Tags Artist Mat. The grass die is from My Creative Time. For the frame I got inspiration from Nichol Spohr and used the 3M Foam Tape to the back of the frame to add dimension.

7 Kid Crafts  has the adorable  Dreamerland Crafts stamps & washi tape for 20% discount when you use code: DREAM at check out.

I imagine this little girl on her summer break. She's on her way to the ice cream
truck just down the driveway with her sweet little kitten. Her Mommy is 
trying to keep up to capture this sweet moment. :D 

Doodlebug Designs 6x6 paper - Sweet Summer
Doodlebug Designs 6x6 paper - Gighand-linen rainbow petite prints



Copic Colors used:
E00, E11, E13, E21, E30
C5, W7, W9
Y02, Y08 / E33, E55, E37
RV02, RV09, RV55, C0, C1, C4, C7 
C3, C4, R30

B000
YG23, YG17
T4, N6


Thank you for stopping by,

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya