Wednesday, March 20, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: Baby Bunny Butterfly

Hello Everyone!

I hope you're liking this Baby Bunny line from Sweet November Stamps.  You can find them here:
7 Kids Crafts: Sweet November Stamps for a limited time. This is my third stamp of the Baby Bunnies and this one is called: Sweet November: Baby Bunny ButterflyI've had lots of fun creating scenes that all tied together in some way. They all have furry bunny suits, all have light puffy clouds with Colorbox Frost White and Broken China (Distress Oxide) as the background sky and they all have dandelions covering the grass (cause you know there's no weed killer -that poisons and kills all of the pollinators and we don't want that.) Speaking of weeds I drew in some dandelions and some milkweed, which is the perfect host plant for the butterfly I'm pretending is a Monarch butterfly by the colors I chose. The sentiment is from a rubber stamp I found in my stash that I had forgotten I purchased- it's from Impression Obsession: #C14072 I know it's not an Easter sentiment but I thought it was perfect because this Baby Bunny seems to be flapping his arms like wings, as if he's trying to fly like the butterfly.



Polychromos + 1 Prismacolor I used:
Ivory, Burnt Sienna, Dark Flesh, White, Light Flesh + (Beige = Prismacolor)
Ultramarine, Light Ultramarine, Indanthrene Blue, Warm Grey IV,Warm Grey III, White
Permanent Green, Hooker's Green, Emerald Green 
Dark Naples Ochre, Cadmium Orange, Dark Cadmium Orange, Cadmium Yellow, Black
Light Magenta, Crimson + Sakura Gelly Roll (XPGB-M #520) for milkweed flowers
Cadmium Yellow for the dandelions

Distress Oxides: 
Pine Needles, Broken China

Colorbox:
Frost White (I used it lightly for clouds)
Versafine:
Onyx Black (to stamp the sentiment)

Don't forget, there are 3 total Sweet November "Vault Images" this month:


All of the stamps mentioned above are only found at 7 Kids Crafts: Sweet November Stamps  If you follow the 7 Kids Customers Create! you will be able to grab a fourth Baby Bunny called Baby Bunny Daffodil for FREE but these are all available until 3/22/2019 and they will go back in the vault.   


Thank you for stopping by,

Katya Bess




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya