Monday, March 18, 2019

Passionate Paper Creations: 7 Kids Crafts - Sponsor Day 1

Hello Everyone!

Today is the kick off day for https://www.7kidscrafts.com/ to sponsor over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends FB page. Kelly the owner https://www.7kidscrafts.com/ and 7 Kids Create Facebook page is having lots of fun games and even a freebie stamp to join in on a fun challenge. To get the free Baby Bunny digi all you have to do is join the page, download and save the image.

Thank you Kelly for sponsoring us over at 
Passionate Paper Creations this week. 

This month Kelly is also having a 20% off sale for most The Greeting Farm stamps and lots of Mixed Media, check out the vendor of the month sale here: http://www.7kidscrafts.com/vendor-of-the-month-sale/ make sure to use code: TGF

On to my card... I used Mermaid Kisses from the The Greeting Farm once again but this time I used Copic markers and Distress Oxides instead.


First I used Distress Oxides:
Broken China and Brushed Corduroy
for my background. I then used a watercolor 
brush to draw sun rays peeking through the water. 
I also tried to draw water movement by making fine lines
in random areas and on the ocean floor as well. 
I stamped the mermaids on the background
but I also stamped them on a separate alcohol
marker paper so I won't contaminate my 
markers with the Distress oxides.


Also, don't forget that there are 3 total Sweet November 
"Vault Images" this month but only until 3/22:
and if you join the 
7 KIDS Customers Create! Facebook Page
you can find a 4th Baby Bunny for free!!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Katya Bess




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya