Tuesday, March 19, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: Baby Bunny Egg

Hello Everyone!

I hope you have been having fun creating with these cute bunnies from the Baby Bunny line.
There are 3 total Sweet November "Vault Images" this month:

Sweet November: Baby Bunny
Sweet November: Baby Bunny Butterfly
Sweet November: Baby Bunny Egg

All of the stamps mentioned above are only found at 7 Kids Crafts: Sweet November Stamps  If you follow the 7 Kids Customers Create! you will be able to grab a fourth Baby Bunny called Baby Bunny Daffodil for FREE but these are all available until 3/22/2019 and they will go back in the vault.  




I colored up this cutie with Polychromos pencils 
and the sky was done with
Distress Oxide Broken China + Colorbox Frost White
The eggs are from an older
Stamp Anniething Easter set called: For Peeps Sake and the 
sentiment is from Paper Smooches called: I Heart Art.

I had lots of fun creating a little egg painting scene with Baby Bunny Egg
Since this baby was painting an egg I figured it would be nice if it also
had more eggs and little paint cups around.


Since it's Vault Week with 
Sweet November Stamps there are 
fun games, polls, stamp winners- 
all sorts of things but you have to 
join us at 7 Kids Customers Create! Facebook
page to find out about all of the happenings and events. 
Everyone on the 7 Kids Design Team has their own
style and uniqueness that you can learn from,
so take a little time to check out their blogs
see what they came up with. 


I hope you liked my card.

Thank you for stopping by,

Katya Bess 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya