Sunday, March 24, 2019

Twinkle, Twinkle, little bat

Hello Everyone,

This digi stamp is called Alicia Bel: Pretty Ritty. I was inspired by the Alice in Wonderland, Dormouse so I colored her up in the way the cartoon Disney movie portrays him.  I hand wrote the little song he sings:

"Twinkle, twinkle, little bat. 
How I wonder what you're at, 
Up above the world you fly, 
Like a a teatray in the sky."


I used Copic markers to color her up 
and Distress Oxides for the background.

Most of the Copic makers used:
R21, R30
R30, E04, E23, E27, E29
W1, W00, YG03, YG17, YG67
RV06, RV09, RV19, RV66
V04, V05, V06, V09, V15
Y08, Y26, Y28

Thanks for stopping by,


Katya Bess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya