Saturday, March 16, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: Some Bunny to Love

Hello Crafty Friends!

I hope you are doing well. Today at 7 Kids Crafts there is a super cute Vault Release with Sweet November stamps. For today's card I used Sweet November: Baby Bunny I had a joyous time coloring this adorable little image. I wanted to bring out my Polychromos pencils because I haven't used them in a while I get a little rusty when I take really long breaks. I also used Distress Oxide and Distress Inks. The sentiment stamp is from a retired Clear Stamp set from Some Odd Girl called "Bunny Girl Gwen" 

There are 3 total Sweet November "Vault Images" this month:
Sweet November: Baby Bunny
Sweet November: Baby Bunny Butterfly
Sweet November: Baby Bunny Egg



When I sized the digital stamps I wanted to use, 
I made sure to save my document file so I can print 
it again in the same size with both the paper I planned 
on using to color as well as on printer paper
to use as a basic mask. I also had washi tape to help hold it
down in place. 

After, I inked up the background...
I know it's not covered completely but I wasn't 
going for full covered this time. After that I started
coloring the skin, bunny and the bunny suit.

Here you can see some of the close-up details. 

Polychromos used:
Ivory, Burnt Sienna, Light Flesh, Medium Flesh
Black, Cold Grey III, White 
Light Flesh, Medium Flesh, Caput Mortuum 
White, 20% Cool Grey (Prismacolor), Cinnamon
Permanent Green, Hooker's Green, Burnt Umber, Cadmium Yellow, White and Cadmium Orange 

Distress Inks:
Walnut Stain, Mowed Lawn

Distress Oxide:
Broken China

Colorbox:
Frost White


Since it's Vault Week with 
Sweet November Stamps there are 
fun games, polls, stamp winners- 
all sorts of things but you have to 
join us at 7 Kids Customers Create! Facebook
page to find out about all of the happenings and events. 
Everyone on the 7 Kids Design Team has their own
style and uniqueness that you can learn from,
so take a little time to check out their blogs
see what they came up with. 




I hope you liked my card.

Thank you for stopping by,

Katya Bess 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya