Sunday, February 17, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: Big Hugs in Paris

Hello Everyone!

Hope you are all having a wonderful day! Today I've had so much fun creating a romantic card using a Sweet November digital stamp

This month I've been loving coloring this Sweet November digital stamp Big Hugs. The last time I colored this image I blew it up and just had headshots to focus on their sweet faces. I also made it to be more like a platonic love or a like a mother and child love card. This time I colored the their full bodies and colored them to be in a romantic love in Paris with a scenery of the Eifel Tower in the background. I just love how Amy Young draws these sweet images. This digital stamp is exclusively sold at 7kidscrafts.com. Don't forget that this month the Vendor of the Month special for February are Flowers. Everything in the chosen category has flowers and they are on sale for 20% off, pleases use code: FLOWERS The link to that flower category is here: Vendor of the Month sale: FLOWERS

I used lots of colors to color my image Copic markers which
skin:
E0000, E000, E21, R30
her hair:
E84, Y26, Y21
her wings:
RV52
romper:
RV55, RV66
his hair:E79, E29, E25
eye:
E23, E25, W1
his shirt:
C0, C1
vest:
B24, B26, B29
trousers:
E25, E29
shoes:
E25, E29
his wings: 
E21
sky: E0000, E000
grass:
YG07, YG17, YG63
trees/bushes:
YG67, YG63, E84
Eifel Tower:
I lightly drew it in with pencil
and just colored it with 
E71, E70
I kind of drew it in too thick on one side though, 
got a little heavy handed there.
I wanted him to hold a mix bouquet of flowers in his hand
so I cut a tiny portion of the Doodlebug Sprinkle. Then
I cut it up a little more to fit in the shape of his hand as best as I could.

I thought the size of this Doodlebug was perfect for the size I printed the image.

Nestled within the roses I put a little lock that comes in the 
Doodlebug Shaped Sprinkles called French Kiss,
I thought it was perfect for this romantic love and French themed card.

The 6x6 papers I used are called
Doodlebug Designs - French Kiss
The little embellishments are from:
The roses are from 
and I just used my Copic refills to match my card.

I had a blast making this card, I hope you got 
a little inspiration and if you'd like get to go 
shopping over at www.7kidscrafts.com/

For more fun ideas and tutorials check out the Facebook page:

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya