Sunday, February 10, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: Some Days I wish I despised... Chocolate


Hello Everyone! I hope all is going great!

Today I was inspired to create a card with one of the coloring sheets from the Annie Rodrigue - Coloring Stack - (Marker version) The coloring stacks come in 5w x 7h which are perfect if you love creating the bigger cards, for a page or divider in your planner. The coloring stack comes with 24 coloring sheets, 2 each of 12 images drawn exclusively for https://www.7kidscrafts.com/  Like I stated before they come in a bigger size 5w x 7h but this time I chose to crop it down for a 6x6 card.



Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, R30
Eyes: E33, E 37, Y06, W1, W3
Hair: E34, E37, E59
Workout Outfit: V15, V17, W5, C3, C5
Ball + Kettlebell: YR16, YR68, YR27 / C3, C5
Yoga Mat: B16, B18
Concrete Slab Floor: E30, E70, W1, W5
Wall: Y06, YR20

Since this month at 7 Kids Crafts Vendor of the month sale for
February is 20% off of the special flowers category (use code: FLOWERS)
 I wanted to created a zen scene with Orchid flowers
but I realized I didn't have any at the moment.
I need to go shopping and I definitely need to bug Kelly to get
some Orchid flower stamps in the shop. LOL Anyway,
So I was telling my DT Sisters over at 7 Kids Create that I was finished
with my card but I felt like I was missing something,
I told them that I wanted to add an orchid somewhere
but I didn't have one  and then they gave me the idea to add candy wrappers.
(Thank you! You know who you are)
HeeHee Funny enough I had these papers and I had some actual
 Lindor truffles wrappers on my desk. Yikes!
I definitely feel the same as the drawing from Annie Rodrigue. LOL



The chocolates are from a 6x6 Doodlebug Paper called
French Kiss. I thought I had purchased the shape sprinkles
and I do have one set of Shape Sprinkles but it's not the chocolates.
So, I decided to make my own. To make my own "Sprinkles"
I fussy cut some of the chocolates (don't throw away the
partial chocolates because those are perfect to make bitten pieces).
Then I cut pieces of that Lindor Chocolate Truffles wrapper
into small squares or circles so they look like they are wrappers
for the chocolate bites I cut out earlier. When I glued them on the
card I then added Glossy Accents to the top of the chocolate
pieces of design paper to give them shine and dimension.


I had so much fun creating this card I certainly did not want to stop
coloring or making the embellishments for it
but Mom Duties call and I always make my cards in parts,
one day this another day that.

Thanks for stopping by!

For more inspiration check out the super talented Facebook group.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/7kidscreate/
We have fun games, chances to win digital stamps
and amazing coloring tutorials by Amy Young.

Thank you,


Katya Bess





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya