Sunday, February 24, 2019

Life is a Circus

Hello Crafty Friends,

This time I decided to make a card with a coloring challenge. The image is called: Swinging by AliciaBel.com 


Here's a close-up and you can also see the shimmer better.

I colored the image with Copic markers + 1 Distress Ink:
skin: E21, E11, E13, E21, E37
eyes: W1, W00, E99, 
lips: R21, R22
hair: W7, W5, BG13
clothing: C0, C1, R81, R83, RV34
star: Y23, Y08
background: BG13 and Distress Ink Evergreen Bough
I then added shimmer to the star, stockings, bustier and hat.

Thank you for stopping by,

Katya Bess




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya