Wednesday, February 20, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: My heart belongs to only you

Hello Everyone! 


Today I was featured in the 7kidscrafts.com Newsletter for the Walk-Thru Wednesday. To be able to get these Walk-Thru-Wednesday tips and step-by-step tutorials from the 7kidscrafts.com Design Team, all you have to do is join the mailing list. 

This month there is a special flower section that is featured as Vendor of the Month sale and when you use code FLOWERS those items will be 20% off. For this Walk-Thru-Wednesday I decided to paint with Distress Oxides and Distress Inks in a Watercolor fashion. I used a stamp set that is actually on clearance and it’s called Witt & Sass - You Are BeautifulThis set has somewhat small stamps but that is okay because I plan on filling the card layer with lots of color. 


Materials:
Watercolor paper, Archival ink Shadow Grey, small watercolor brush,
heatgun, plastic sheet or glass mat for mixing colors,
anti-static pad, white fine embossing powder,
Water sprayer, Distress Oxide: Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry,
Distress Ink: Mowed Lawn, Mustard Seed.
Polychromos Pencils: Middle Purple Pink, Blue Violet, 
Dark Naples Ochre and Chrome Oxide Green

I hope you liked this card. 

Also, to catch some live tutorials, games, 
giveaways, special offers and 
a whole lot more fun check out the


Thank you for stopping by,

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya