Sunday, February 24, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: Unicorn ATC

Hello Everyone! 

I hope you are having a nice day. I want to share some Artist Trading Cards I've been working on this month. They were a labor of love for sure. This is my second time making ATCs ever and both times I've done them were for 7 Kids Customers Create! Facebook group. I used a stamp called Kylee's Unicorn, it's not longer at 7 Kids Crafts but there are plenty more items from Picket Fence Studios @ 7kidscrafts.com  I definitely want to buy more of them they are really fun to color. 


I used mostly all Copic markers to color them.
I colored in the pupils, the eyelashes and some of the grass with 
Polychromos pencils. Some of the flowers I colored up with 
watersoluble pencils Supracololor II from Caran D'ache.

I didn't list the skin colors this time but I did record the rainbow colors
and some of the grass colors because it's what I used on all of them mostly.
I wanted all of them to have different colored hair, eyes, skin and dress colors. 

They all have these colors in common for the background
(some varied if my marker was drying out and it's where I put "or")

Rainbow:
V15, B05, G09, Y06, YR04, R17
Sky:
B01 or B000
Meadow:
YG07, YG17 or YG09, YG17

Here's a closer look at each one:








I hope you like the Artist Trading Cards I created
and it would be nice if you would participate in the next 
7 Kids Customers Create! ATC swap, I'm told that
it may be a Coin ATC, it's still to be announce.

I also make a YouTube video, I still get nervous
making / speaking on videos I don't know why but
you can see them there as well, just click the link:
Unicorn ATC Swap YouTube video


Thank you so much for visiting. 

Katya Bess 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya