Saturday, February 16, 2019

Passionate Paper Creations : Love U

Hey there Crafty Friends,


This weekend on Passionate Paper CreationsSome Odd Girl is our sponsor. I love the super cute images she comes draws up for us to color. I want to share a CAS card using a clear stamp from Some Odd Girl.  The clear stamps are only available in surprise grab bags now but I'm sure if you don't have one you'd love to get one. The grab bags are available here: Some Odd Girl "Grab Bags"  To color her up I used Polychromos color pencils.

This Stamp is called: Crushin Gwen


Polychromos Colors pencils (+ one Prismacolor)
Here are the colors I used:
skin: Light Flesh, Burnt Siena, Ivory and Medium Flesh
Lips: Caput Mortuum and Light Purple Pink
Eyes: Ultramarine, Sky Blue and Black
Dress: Light Purple Pink, White and Caput Mortuum
Hair: White, Burnt Siena and (Prismacolor) Jasmine


Thank you for stopping by,


Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya