Saturday, October 9, 2010

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge # 38







Hello Everyone,

Hopefully all of you enjoyed your weekend. I did with the family and had some time to do some crafting. This project is for the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge # 38 here's the link: http://peachykeenstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2010/10/peachy-keen-stamps-challenge-38-october.html The challenge was to create a project that was NOT A CARD. Something that was part of this season such as Halloween... or Thanksgiving and I'm not sure but you had to use some Peachy Keen Stamps in your project. I Decided to do a wall or door hanging for Trick-or-Treaters or "office guests" at work lol... not sure which one I want to use it on yet... (hmm... who deserves it more hmm... j/k) Part of this idea came from Emma's Episode 93 and the Hello Kitty project she did. I must say this project took me almost all day stopping often and I mean often to check on the kids, feed them, clean them... blah blah blah.... Also took me a while because I decided to make my Hello Kitties small.... I'm not sure if I want to make them that small in the future anymore. But I did love how my sign/wall hanging came out. Now I just need to figure out how I will hang it and with what.

3 comments:

  1. Very very cute. Great job. you can buy a tall frame at walmart that would fit this perfectly. Approx $3.00

    Jess B.
    thatzuneek@gmail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Katya, I can't see the first two pictures, but the other snippets tell me that the complete project must be AWESOME!! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest little wall decoration! Love it! Thanks for joining the PKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya