Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Kids Cricut Valentine's Day cards 2013

Hi there Crafty Peeps!

A little late posting on my blog... some of you gals may have seen these on Facebook where I posted before Valentine's day. These are the little cards I made for my Kindergartner daughter:

Using Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge and a Peachy Keen Stamp for the eye
Using Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge and Peachy Keen Stamp for the face
 The little cards measured 3.5" x 4"
from an 8.5 x 11 sheet of cardstock I made 
3 cards and only had to trim off half an inch.
Originally I made 17 boy cards and 8 girl cards
but the decided to make a few more (not pictured)
Along with the cards she gave Valentine's Day heart candy boxes.

Yup, there were lots of cards but surprisingly didn't take as long as 
coloring. I "coached" my daughter into choosing characters that
didn't have too many layers... 'cause at first she wanted Hello Kitty 
cards for all of the girls. If I hadn't started as late as I did I sure would 
have 'cause I love Hello Kitty. Maybe next time... Easter maybe.

Thanks for visiting.

Katya Bess

Places I entered my creation:
http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/2013/02/exciting-news-at-cricut-cardz-challenge.html
challenge #125 Critter Cuties (I'm entry #36)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya