Monday, September 30, 2013

J I C: Bingo Theme with Penny Blossom

Hello Everyone!

Before I get started I want to let you know that I have joined a Design Team. I have joined a UK challenge blog called Just Inspiration Challenges. I'm delighted to know that they have accepted me and I will be on "Team B."



Here is my project:
I used Penny Blossom's digi: "Coffee Lover"

For the BINGO challenge I used: Squares, 3 papers and Flowers.

I colored my image with Spectrum Noir Markers. 
The flowers I created myself with Spellbinder dies and Viva Decor Peal Pen. 

Here is the reference BINGO game/challenge card
Here is the direct link:
The theme this week is BINGO and choose any 3 items in a straight line to use on your project.

I hope you like my card and I hope to see your work for the challenge. Don't forget to link your card at
AND that it's U.K. time ;) 

Thank you for stopping by,

Katya Bess

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations ! They are very lucky to have you !! You are super talented !!!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya