Thursday, October 31, 2013

TGF Alter-Ego Draculaura

Hello Folks,

Here is the card I created using two different TGF stamps.

My inspiration was my daughter Jade and her love for Monster High characters (especially Draculaura.)

I used Copics to color her up. 

I also used TGF's couch from Sitting Cute! and I drew in pink lines because Jade says, "Draculaura's furniture has to be pink and black."

Okay this is how I used Cheeky Geeky and Cheeky Rockability to make my Draculaura.

Close up all colored up and glued up. I love it and Jade does too. LOL I might make some of her other favorite Monster High characters for her. 


Thanks for visiting. 

Hugs,

Katya Bess

2 comments:

  1. Her hair is great! Love the combination of stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm her daughter....... I love her!! She is a great colorer

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya