Tuesday, January 14, 2014

JIC DT: Pretty Winter Wonderland

Hello My Crafty Peeps!

Just wanted to stop by and show my little card. Thought it came out kind of cute. :P

Kathryne designer for StampArt at http://www.whimsystamps.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=13_38 sponsors us at this week. The theme for us was Children.
Her images are so so so cute. Last year I struggled at making cards at the last minute soooo now I'm going to try my best at creating some wintery/Christmasy cards each month... or at least once a month right? LOL So Here's my first Christmas card of the year. Ha!

Here is the very cute image named: Alannah (if you wish to purchase her just click on the name.) I reversed the image and I also used the little bonus sentiment and bird the lovely artist Kathryne, sent included with the stamp. 
 I've been practicing on coloring blonde... (well practicing a little) I'm usually scared to color blonde
so I try to color with pencils when I do but this time I used my Copic markers.
Here's a little close-up (sorry for the lighting it was a night photo)


Make sure to join in on the challenge.
Reminder the theme is: Children
click on the link and you'll be directed to the challenge :)

Thank you for stopping by,

Katya Bess


Entering card at:

9 comments:

  1. Amazing, Katya. Your shadings are superb. I love the colours. Beautiful gorgeous card! Pretty papers too. Love how you used the sentiment. Fabulous. xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and card. Thank you for playing along with us at Cuttin' and Stampin' Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great image, and I love your inking. So pretty. LOVE the pink!!! Thank you for joining TTPH this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH what a sweet card.....its just adorable....thanks for joining us at TTPH

    fiona DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katya, your card is so darn cute!! I don't know why you are afraid to color the blonde hair. This is the most fabulous blonde hair I have ever seen! You did it perfectly and caught all the highlights!!! I love the image Alannah and now I think I must buy it!!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! She looks fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. As promised, a comment from fellow DT at JIC... You know I love your card, and your coloring is just amazing!!! Would also thank you for joining Through The Purple Haze this week, please join again :)

    Lisbeth xx
    DT TTPH
    DT JIC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww what a sweetie, love how you coloured her hair! Thanks for joining in the fun over at Crafty Sentiments, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous and your coloring is stunning! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs... We hope to see you play along with us again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya