Tuesday, July 1, 2014

JIC July Monthly Challenge- SBS

Hello Everyone!

Loving the weather these days... here in The Bay Area the weather is unpredictable though... Some days it's really hot then it's too windy or cold so we have HAVE to put on some MORE clothes. LOL I do love the summer time birthday parties though even if it's cold... AND even if its just kids parties they're always so much fun to go to. LOL Yes I enjoy pinatas, candy and all of that fun stuff I'm really a big kid at heart.

Okay on to what I really wanted to "talk" about....
Welcome to to our July Monthly Challenge over at
http://justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ (the monthly challenge is at the top of the blog post just under the header.)
This month's theme is Stitchy: Real of Faux

Our sponsors are Whoopsi Daisy and Simply Betty Stamps. 

I bought my Pinata Betty Boo (click on the link and it'll take you right up to her at the SBS shop.)

I used paper from a 6X6 Recollections pad I have. I lost the cover for the pad so I don't remember sorry- I think it has to do with all seasons... not sure. 
I colored my image with Copic markers and no glitter at all... can you believe that? LOL 
I also used a die from from My Creative Time called Stitched Tab Die



Thank you for stoping by

Katya Bess


I will be entering my card at:

1 comment:

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya