Saturday, September 20, 2014

I Love You For Your Braaaains

Hey Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a good old time this weekend. Today I plan on catching up on a few projects. I finally finished a card that I had colored the image for like a week ago but the card base was just taking me forever. It was a fun project just the figuring out papers takes me a while. #cardmakerproblems

http://simplybettystamps.blogspot.com/ Released some new digis last week and Zombie Bday Betty; I just had to get her even though I'm not THAT into zombies. This was was rather pretty. LOL

So here's my card and I had to think Zombie Tattoo- or at least for the challenge.

 Here is my completed card. I was thinking tattoo lettering that I am able to write or really
that would take me too long. I really liked how my blood came out. 
I used both Copic and Sakura pens to create the blood.
The paper is mostly from DCWV: The Street Lace Stack. 
 This one shows the colors a lot closer to how it shows on the card. 
I took this picture outside while it was sunny. 
More of my own handwriting with random words that fit the image.
 And finally here is a shot of the side so you can sort of see the layers. 
I used the doubled sided adhesive foam to pop it up.

I had so much coloring this image like I just had nothing to do. LOL 
Very relaxing to color although my kids were going nuts 
and having their way in my living room and dining room.

I used this sketch from Kraftin' Kimmie's Stamps challenge on Kit & Clowder FB group

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Katya Bess

I will be entering this card at:

Recipe: include designer papers, flowers, and ribbon/lace somewhere in your project.

1 comment:

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya