Thursday, December 4, 2014

Crafting for Strangers TGF

Hello Everyone!

Haven't posted in a while... been a little busy.... but found a little time to make a card for a little stranger. Her name is Addie Fausett and she's just 6 years old. Addie suffers from an extensive atrophy in her brain and her doctors and family believe this may be her last Christmas. Addy and her family wish to have people send her Christmas cards so this is what I came up with.

I colored her with Copics.
I found this paper at Michaels and it was on sale for about $7-$8 (at 60%)
The stamp is Holiday Anya 4 and I found her at 
My crafty friend BreAnn McFarland sent me the link
and you can see the info here too.
http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/strangers-send-greeting-cards-dying-utah-girl-celebrate/story?id=27339532
I hope that even though everyone is busy we can
find a little time for someone else rather than our own... it'll feel nice in the end. :)

Thanks for visiting.

Katya Bess

I will be entering my card at

Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so merry and bright. I like the untraditional colours. :) Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bright and cheerful card, I like the sweet image and the fab papers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya