Saturday, September 26, 2015

Kitty Costume Birthday Kelly

Good morning and happy Saturday Everyone!

Hope all is well with you all. Remember Stamp AnnieThing's September release in the beginning on the month? You can check out everyone's cards here: Stamp AnnieThing DT's September release with Kelly. As you can see most us were thinking a cute Halloween kitty costume but as stated before in previous posts you can use these stamps year round and are not specific to any holiday. 

Here is Kelly again
This time I colored her to be a birthday girl in a kitty costume :)

Isn't she so cute?
 I colored her up with my Copic markers
I used a water brush to add glimmer mist and added dots with gelly rolls and
Copic opaque white paint
The light blue cardstock was too blah so I used a little bit of distress ink Salty Ocean
and I think I like this color a lot more than Broken China. 
The papers are from Recollections and DoodleBug (my new top favorite papers)
Dies are from My Creative Time

To add that extra birthday card feeling I inserted baker's twine 
I used my hand dandy X-Acto knife

I hope you liked my project.

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by,

Katya Bess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya