Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing June Release Day #1: Brittney



Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's June release!  

I love animals and my furbabies.... so this release is homage to PETS!


Remember Brittney? She's back with her feline companion!

Brittney will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Here is my CAS card using Brittney and her little kitty.
I love kittens and love coloring long hair 
so this image was so much fun to color. 
This image is so adorable by itself I didn't want to put too many details
but one thing I did add was a ball of yarn for the kitty cat. 
I just made the ball of yarn myself and glued it with hot glue...
I wanted the kitty to look like it's playing with the yarn so I used
my X-acto knife to carefully cut the paws to make it look like
its grabbing on to the yarn but I used glossy accents and a fine
applicator tip to glue the rest of it down.

Here is a close-up.
Some of the Copic colors I used were:
B93, B91, R20, Y23, and Y21
BV31, E0000, E000, E01, E21, R20 and R30
 RV02. RV11 and R81
W7, W5, W3 and W0

I hope you like it and I hope you come back for 
days 2 and 3. :)

***********************************
Thank you for joining us for our June Release
 and have a great day!

Katya Bess

Entering card at:
Show us your pussies cat challenges / Furry friends

Feel The Love Blog Hop

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Katya, I like the image,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeee !!! That is so gorgeous - such a sweet image and I adore how you coloured her hair :-) Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-)

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya