Thursday, October 6, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing October Release Day 2


Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's October release!  

We got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!



Diana is a little cold but her oversized sweater sure comes in handy!

Diana will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Here is the project I made for today using Diana!
This image is so cute with her slightly oversized sweater
trying to keep her hands toasty. 

I used Copic markers for coloring her. 
Colors used:
E23, YR27, E35 & Y35
Skin is BV01, E0000, E000, E01, E21, R20 and R30
for her freckles I used E23 (this time)
For her stockings I used C1 and C0
and a little bit of Wink of Stella to give them sparkle dots but it's hard to see
with my lighting. 
For the clothes I paper pieced from 
Doodlebug Design 6x6 paper pad called Sugarplums. 
To give the clothes a little extra dimention 
I outlined some areas with C3 copic marker.
One item that made it easier to paper piece was the 
Xyron Sticker maker -sometimes I feel like some sticker paper
gets wasted because of the design but it saves me a whole lot of time trying to 
glue small areas.
The stitched rectangle and oval dies are from My Creative Time
and the scalloped die is from CC Design. Oh the snowflake dies are from
Die-Versions.


Here she is close up. 




~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We hope you enjoyed our October peeks so far!
See you tomorrow!
 Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya