Friday, November 4, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing Preview Day #3 Lucille




Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's November release!  

We got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!



Lucille is available in the store Today along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Good morning Crafty Peeps!

Today is is the release day for all of the cuties we showcased this week. 
I like them all but one of the ones I love most is the Lucille chibi
she is so adorable with her little curls. 
So this is my card:

I colored her up with Copic markers.

Doesn't seem like it but I used a bunch of colors with her. 
skin: Bv00, E0000, E000, E21, E50, R20, R30 and R33
for the eye lights I used Copic White
hair: E08, E35, E23, YR27 and Y35
for her clothing: N4, N6, N8, R46, R29, R27 and R24
for the vest hoodie I paper pieced from a 
Recollections Christmas 8.5 x11 stack called
Frosty Cabin
found some year or two or three years ago. [gulp]
I really don't need any more Christmas paper
unless it's from Doodlebug Design or Echo Park
those I  use up really fast. LOL 
The die is from Craftin Desert Divas.
Oh snap! I could have made the hoodie brown
just like her deer hat. I didn't even think about that 'til
now... Now I have to color up another Lucille. ha!
but that's okay I love her! :P
My mind has been every where ATM with my kids'
school meetings and events, and CCSA meetings,
church choir rehearsals and other functions for the kids. I 
love all of that stuff but now we are also house
hunting and that has been taking up most of the time
and it's actually becoming overwhelming or really a little bit
stressful since we don't really know the neighborhood.
On the flip side of that I most likely will have my own 
craft room where I can close the door and my things
will be untouched by kids- keeping my fingers crossed for that
and I love my hubby but I hope that I won't have to 
share that space with him either.... so he won't have to look
at all the scrappy things I have bought or use my scissors...Seriously!!! 
Y'all know how that is. LOL 
okay too much of my unorganized, unscripted, unplanned... or just plain crazy 
crafting mom life. ha! 

Here is a close-up of my colored up Lucille.


I hope you enjoyed our November release!
All the new stamps are available NOW in the store! 
Woot Woot!

 Have a great day!

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya