Friday, April 14, 2017

Hip Hip Hooray

Hi there!

Hip Hip Hooray! I finally get to post a card again! I know it's been a long time since I last posted or even made a card. I had so much fun coloring this image from Kraftin' Kimmie - you can find the stamp here: Carly Cupcakes

I colored the image with Copic markers on 
Crafter's Companion Spectrum Noir White Ultra Smooth Premium Cardstock
(man that's a long name!)
The paper is from Doodlebug Design Inc and it's called Hip Hip Hooray


Here is cropped image.

Carly could be making birthday cupcakes or Easter cupcakes...


I used the Kraftin' Kimmie's April Sketch
I just rotated the sketch sideways.
You can see the sketch below



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.

Katya Bess


entering card at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya