Thursday, September 14, 2017

Customer Appreciation Day at LMMS

Good Morning 😃 Crafty Friends!

A while ago I won a challenge at Little Miss Muffett Stamps and was asked  if I'd like to participate in their Customer Appreciation Day. Of course I said yes! I was delighted 😁 to be chosen and be able to color an unreleased stamp. I colored her with Prismacolor pencils. I used lots of colors and had lots of fun coloring her up. I drew in the eyes, nose and mouth myself. I did buy a face that can overlay on this stamp but I couldn't figure out how to rotate slightly (LOL) that was more of my error but  I think it came out okay anyway.

Here is my card using Polka Dot Pals Kaari


Thank you so much for stopping by.


Katya Bess





2 comments:

  1. Katya, this is AMAZING!!!! Your coloring is over the stop stunning. She is glowing. Thank you so much for joining us for Customer Appreciation Day at LMMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look amazing! Your coloring is fantastic and everything Kathy said. :D I love the mixing of the colors and how you are able to bring that into her hair the same as the wings. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya