Thursday, November 23, 2017

LMMS Winter Cheer Simone

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving Day!

I hope you are having a wonderful day wether you stay at home or had to go to work. Today I'm showing a card with an image called Jr. Hatter Simone from  Little Miss Muffet Stamps This time I decided to color her blonde and put her somewhere cold but she looks really cheerful despite the cool climate. LOL


Here is my card. I used all Copic Markers for this image.
Here are the colors I used on Jr. Hatter Simone
skin BG000, E0000, E000, E21, R20, R30, R83
hat, skirt and boot socks V17, V15, V09, V06
leggings and shirt BG10, BG32, BG72
hair E50, E51, Y00, Y21, Y26
boots E21, E33, E34, E35
sky B21
water B02
snow B00
penguin C7, C4, C3, YR16, Y38

The papers are from Doodlebug Design called Frosty Friends
I really wanted to use some of that paper because of the cute penguins and then I 
layered more that I usually do that I ended up covering all but one little
penguin. LOL
(I think I'm gonna try and use up all of that paper so I can buy myself 
a new Doodlebug paper stack maybe not this one or maybe yes. haha)
I was trying to look for some flowers that grow in the Arctic and I did
see some flowers similar to the white and purple ones I have.
The white and purple flowers were gifted to me from my Crafty Friend
Carmen Shannon a few years back along with a bag will of random flowers-
it was really nice of her.  :)
The corner and border snowflake punches are from Martha Stewart that
I've had for years and both are under used. lol 

Thank you so much for visiting my page.

Make sure to check out the talented ladies at


and there's more inspiration at


-Katya Bess

1 comment:

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya