Thursday, January 11, 2018

LMMS: PDP Kyree Ice Cream Shop

Hi Crafty Friends!

Hope you're having a very blessed day. I'm excited to show you a Little Miss Muffet DT card I created with a super sweet image called Polka Dot Pals Kyree and Flavors of the Month Sentiment from http://www.littlemissmuffetstamps.com/ The digis is currently on sale for $1.00 as well as a some other sweet images- you gotta go check them out for yourself.

I had a fun time coloring Polka Dot Pals Kyree, I also stamped a face from Polka Dot Pals Add-on Faces. I ran out of printer ink right after a test printing on a Kraft cardstock since I planned to some Copic Coloring. I have some ink now but I ended up coloring on that Kraft cardstock and it's a little challenging since the colors show up different than on a white piece of paper. I never throw away stamped paper- there is always a way I can use my stamps even if it's not the paper I intended to use- I can always work on it another time. The good thing is that it gave me an idea (Ding! Lightbulb above my head LOL)  I attempted for it look like one of those vintage Polaroid pictures. I have some pictures from the 1980's that have a certain look to them that I gathered inspiration from.

Copic markers I used:
E000, E13, E11, R22, R21, R30
E23, Y32, E71, E27, Y19, Copic Multi-liner Sepia, White Uni-ball Signo Angelic, 
Y35, E35
E35, E15, E79, Copic Multi-liner Sepia, RV21, RV14, R29, E41, Prismacolor White
BG49, BG15, BG13, BG34, Y35, YR14 and YR16

Prismacolors used
White and Black

Distress Inks Used:
Evergreen Bough
Vintage Photo

Here's a better look at the coloring.

Here is a little snippet of my creative mess. LOL
I was happy just to finish the polaroid picture but I really need to create more cards 
to have on hand for friends, teachers or people appreciate. 

Polka Dot Pals Kyree looks super happy with her massive ice cream cone
and the background sentiment made me think of an ice cream shop.
It's never too cold (even in winter) to eat ice cream, especially if it's indoors. LOL
I sketched in some lines to make a black and white checkered floor.
I could have done the black tiles with a copic marker but I wanted it to have the same
texture or look... I hope I'm explaining my self correctly. I just used Prismacolors
black and white and I colored lightly and maybe adding a little more coloring around the
edges of some of the tiles. After I glued my image on some colored cardstock
I finished it off with some Fun Tickets stamps and dies from 
My Creative Time and attached them with a little brad from BoBunny Isabella collection.


I hope you liked my card.

Make sure to check out the other very talented ladies at
the challenges are always ANYTHING GOES
Also don't forget for the mega discount on some of these
super sweet images at


Thank you for stopping by.


3 comments:

  1. It does have a WONDERFUL Vintage look and charm Katya. You did such a BEAUTIFULLY SWEET creation. Thanks bunches for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Sure hope you will remember us for our next challenge too! Xj.
    TTCRD DT: Joi@RR{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card, amazing colouring. Thank you for sharing with us at AYLI. DT Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is really cute and you have coloured her brilliantly. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya