Wednesday, February 7, 2018

LMMS: Colorful Birthday

Hello Everyone!

Today I've worked on a card showing various colors. The day I started coloring this image was a gloomy and rainy day. School for my children is somewhat far away and they have different times they get out of school (a big gap) so I end up having to be in the freeway for extended periods and when it rains it eats up a lot more of my time. That particular day was accidents left and right [sigh.]
At the end of the day I wanted to relax and had time to color and actually had the energy to color. LOL Since the day was all gray and gory I wanted to see many bright and cheery colors- I was inspired by the colorful palette in a Doodlebug Design paper pad. I don't have the cover so I don't know the name for the main papers I used. The "hello birthday girl" sentiment is also from Doodlebug Design but it was a different paper pad called Fairy Tales. The banner die and the rectangle die are both from My Creative Time.



I used Copic markers to color my image.


Here's a close-up of the image.

Thank you for stopping by.


Katya Bess


2 comments:

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya