Monday, October 8, 2018

LMMS: This Little Light of Mine


Hello Crafty Friends,

I've been working on some Christmas cards... crossing my fingers that I don't run out this time. This is a simple card I created with Jr. Hatter Kit with the new Jr. Hatter Add-on Faces Set A (Digital.) I'm really loving all of the new faces to customize them all. To decorate the bottom portion of the card I used an accessory of Christmas string lights from the Holiday Truck set.


I colored her up with Polychromos color pencils:
Skin: Ivory, Walnut Brown, Burnt Sienna, Indian Red and Medium Flesh
Outfit: Alizarin Crimson, Middle Cadmium Red, Dark Red, Caput Mortuum
Hair: Black, Cold Grey VI, Cold Grey III and White
For the lights:
Alizarin Crimson, Dark Cadmium Yellow, Cobalt Turquoise,
Dark Cadmium Orange, Crimson and Emerald Green +
Olive Green Yellowish for the light wire sockets.
For the lights of the eyes I used a Uni-Ball Sign Pen Angelic White.
For the background Distress Ink: Mowed Lawn
The rectangle die is from My Creative Time.
The sentiment is a clear stamp from Some Odd Girl.



I hope you liked my simple card and don't forget
to check out the 

Thank you so much for visiting.

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya