Sunday, November 17, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: Midnight Snacks

Hello Sweet Crafty Friends,


Just sharing a card with these sweet little kittens by Sweet November Stamps. This little mischievous kitten is named Midnight and in the different scenes you'll see him or her up no good until nap time. There are two special bundle deals that end tonight Midnights Christmas Bundle and Angel Babies Trio The images will be open until Saturday November 23.


I made a card based on the kitties so here's a little excerpt from Sweet November:

Up at the North Pole in Santa's Christmas village, Mrs. Claus has a new furry friend to keep her company during Santa's busy day away. It may seem strange to name a snow white kitten Midnight, but being at the top of the world they see their share of midnight sunshine and Mrs. Claus has always had a sense of humor. And Midnight is quite mischievous, keeping Mrs. Claus and all those elves on their toes.
They can't forget to hang the fragile glass ornaments higher on the trees otherwise Midnight is right there to bat and swat at the entertaining baubles until they fall and break. Oh and don't' even think about leaving wrapped packages out before Christmas eve because Midnight will waste no time tearing into those pretty papers just to play with the ribbons and hide inside the boxes. When she works up an appetite, Midnight will sneak into the kitchen looking for Santa's plate of cookies and glass of milk to pilfer. She may try to be careful but you just know that that milk will be all over the table before you can bat an eye. And when she finally gets a bit sleepy, Midnight heads into the bedroom but it isn't the bed she is looking for... nope, only one of Santa's extra hats will do for her to curl up and cat nap on.
Despite all the trouble she gets into everyone in the workshop loves and adores this little Christmas kitty.
The images I used are Midnight's Cookies and Midnight's Ornaments. I created the simple background myself and I even added some cat scratches on the wall paper for some added naughtiness. The sentiment I created myself from a sentiment I saw online which I thought is something a kitten might say to it's kitten friend or sibling. heehee I made it into a long card so I can add a monetary gift to the card. My son and his best friend love cats and pretend to be cats when the are in class... those silly boys. Also, my son's best friend has been saving for a big Lego set and we hope that a little cash help him out. 
Okay on to the card.
I colored the image with Copic markers and added just a little bit of
gold with my uni-ball Signo pen. 
I hope that you like the card and hope that you can play along for the month of November at the 
Thank you so much for stopping by. 
Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya