Friday, September 17, 2010

Hello there bloggers,

Well my vacation this week is coming to a finalization... :( [booooooooooooooo!] Even thought I was being a lazy prego chick most of the time I did get to work on some paper crafting. I started and finished a few cards (yay me!!!) and some are still a work in progress... mainly stopping so many times to take care of my kiddies 3 and 1 year old :P, taking care of a few errands/appointments and or taking breaks from back or neck pain (arggg) while crafting BUT I still enjoyed it.

I'll post some pix in a few.... (minutes I hope)

Thanks for visiting.

-Katya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya