Friday, September 17, 2010

Sympathy Card


My Granny-in-law just had a brother that passed away and wanted to make her a card. This is not the card I intended to do but at the last minute after making all of these paper roses [that you'll see at a later post] I changed my mind on the layout and theme so I left them out and put another flower I previously made with the same color paper.
Items used-
*Clear Stamps: Cross, from Spiritual Sketches #99548 by Inkadinkado
and Everyday Sayings CL342 by Hero Arts.
*Brush Markers by Marvy Uchida
*Stickles by Ranger: Star Dust, Green and Yellow
*Cardstock Paper: the Lavender one from the Pastels collection made by Recollections
*Flower: cricut cut from cartridge Accent Essentials- Accnt24s (petals) page 55 and Accnt33s (leaves) page 64

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya