Friday, October 23, 2015

Felicity - October Day #3 Release

 


Hi and welcome to day #3 of Stamp AnnieThing  Release! 
This release is all about being a hipster and trendy, so without further ado, here is...

Frappuccino loving Facility - Hello

Just like all the hip and trendy kids, Just loves to grab a frappe
and go go go!!!
With the cute black out hello word bubble, she is a great little 
stamp for every day occasions!

Felicity available in the store now along with other 2 stamps
we showcased this week!!!

Check out the awesome creations the Stamp AnnieThing Design Team made  with the Frappuccino Loving Felicity - Hello

Here is my card

 This is for my daughter's teachers so I gave her a little more 
grown up look by adding a little lipstick and eyebrows.
I colored her with Copic markers I used some digital papers that I thought
would be so perfect with Felicity. 

I typed the quote but of course you can use it the sentiment with any of the Stamp AnnieThing
images. I used Felicity's the hello sentiment for yesterday's James card. 
I stamped Felicity inside with Memento Dessert Sand to make it 
look like a watermark. 

"Today I will 
make dreams
happen...
but first, coffee!"

 I saw this quote on a mug and thought it was funny
but appropriate to give to a teacher... 
(don't want to get in trouble for certain typed of humor) LOL  

Like yesterday's card I added glossy accents to make
the frappe cup look like shiny plastic. 

All of the stamps we showcased this week are available in the store today!!!
Thank you for joining us for our October Release.
Have a Great Day

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya