Thursday, October 22, 2015

James - October Release Day #2



Hi and welcome to Day #2  of Stamp AnnieThing's October release!
This release is all about being a hipster and trendy, so without further ado, here is...

Totally hip James!

Here is very Trendy James. In his beanie cap and scarf, holding on to his smart phone.
James is so very hip!

James be available in the store on Friday along with the other 2 
stamps we show you for this week!!!

Check out the awesome creations the design team made with the hip James!
Just click Here be taken to the blog post.

Here is my card.

 I wanted to look like an iMessage with the blue bubble with white text.
My mom knits sometimes and so does a crafty friend named Trish. She lives waaaay up in Canada...
I was thinking of her and her son when I made this card. She is a cool, strong and trendy
single mother that loves to craft especially knitting/crocheting all sorts of stuff.
I handwrote "Hi Mom" for his iMessage
I added glossy accents on top to create the cool iPhone look. ;)
I was up all night creating this card but I had so much fun doing so. LOL   
Also, I said I enjoy creating scenes but with all of the details in the coloring...
I think it packs a lot of punch. (Is that how the saying goes? LOL )

Stamps will be available in the store on Friday
Thank you for joining us for our October Release.
Have a Great Day

Katya Bess

4 comments:

  1. AWW I am honored ..you are too kind believe me here in the cold of Canada I think of you often enjoying sunshine..ha ha ha... honestly the hat is brilliant it looks 3D well done and this image totally reminds me of my son....and you got his favourite colours too Green and red... ..big hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring! Love your card today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, love the coloring and it does look hand knit, great colors too

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, love the coloring and it does look hand knit, great colors too

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya