Thursday, January 7, 2016

je t'aime means...


preview of today's card :P

Hi and welcome to Day #1 of Stamp Anniething's January release!  
With Valentines Day next month, we are showcasing some SAT LOVE images!


Chloe is back, but this time to introduce you to her main squeeze Sam!  An adorable couple image for all your crafting needs!

Chloe and Sam will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we will be showing  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
This is the card I made made with Chloe and Sam!
I used Copic markers. I tried to give them fun hair colors 
but kept the clothes simple white, black and gray.
The Eiffel tower in the back is also from Stamp Annie Thing it's called
Ooh La la - France (just click on the link to find it.)
The papers are from Bo Bunny's Isabella Collection
I fussy cut some butterflies from that paper too 
then added a little bit of the pink I used on the hair.
The roses are from http://www.not2shabbyshop.com
Check out the AWESOME creations the Design Team made with Chloe and Sam
Don't forget to leave some love for them! 
Stamps will be available in the STORE Friday!

Thanks for joining us for our January Release.
Have a great day!

Katya Bess

1 comment:

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya