Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing July Release Day 1 - Tony


Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's July release!  

I love the carefree days of Summer and hope you find this release to reflect on that.


Meet totally rad and gnarly Tony!

Tony will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the project I made with the new stamp Tony!
Before we moved to our current house
we lived in a tiny 2 bedroom house
and we met one of the coolest persons ever- his name is Karl Watson.
Not only he was very nice and easy going,  he was always 
very happy and positive about life and he loved people especially kids.
I would say he was pretty famous but my husband and I 
just saw him as a very nice neighbor and friend. 
Kids and grown ups would often come 
to skate or see him do a trick or two. 

As  you know already this stamp does not come
with dreads I just decided to make his hair that way.

I colored with Copic markers. 
For skin I used colors E11, E13, E21, R30, R20
For hair: E23, E35, E59 and E79 
the hat and clothing I colored a different day and I didn't write
anything down and me having my kids home all day for the summer... sorry. 
Here is a close-up of Tony! (aka Karl Watson) LOL    

If you search for him online or even Instagram you can see
pictures and videos of him in action but I didn't take any photos... I know...
bummer! LOL Okay I took one... but only because we were near our
old house and we were showing our kids where we used to live...
then what do you know? We catch Karl outside on the front yard
playing with his kids.

Here is the picture I have with my husband DeAndre Bess and with Karl Watson

I hope you liked my card. 

Also, in case you didn't know 
there is a BIG sale going on 
from July 4th-July 8th 2016
"Some stamps discounted DEEPLY... and EVERYTHING is on sale !!  
 Since our July release begins Wednesday, it will NOT be included in the sale.. however if you plan to buy it, we can HOLD your order and ship everything at once to you on Friday.. just leave a note in the box at checkout!   " - Annie

We got a sale for July 4th going on.. some stamps discounted DEEPLY... and EVERYTHING is on sale !! 
Since our July release begins Wednesday, it will NOT be included in the sale.. however if you plan to buy it, we can HOLD your order and ship evverything at once to you on Friday.. just leave a note in the comment box at checkout!  
Thank you for joining us for our July Release
 and have a great day!

PEACE!

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya