Thursday, July 7, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing July Release Day 2 Kelly




Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's July release!  

I love the carefree days of Summer and hope you find this release to reflect on that.


Summer is the perfect time to catch up with your favorite books!

Kelly will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we showed  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Good morning! Here is the project I made with the new stamp Kelly!
I colored the image with Copic markers
then I fussy cut so I can glue her
on a piece of cardstock that I distress inked
with different colors to create a galaxy full of stars.
The words from her book I stamped that part 
of the image onto a section of a Doodlebug
paper that says Meow Meow Meow... 
but you can only see that in person or
a super close-up picture. LOL  
I found the sentiment online and I just hand-wrote it
with my Uni-ball Signo Broad pen... I noticed that
the ink would separate from the middle so when it
was almost dry I went in with my Uni-ball Sign Angelic to fill it in.
Before gluing Kelly on I made sure to die cut the galaxy with
a die from Desert Divas. The white layered paper is cut
with a Rectangle die from My Creative Time. 


I hope you liked my card. 
I love things with bright colors
and things that encourage kids to read...
My first intension was to make a bookmark
but it's on my long list of projects to make. LOL  


Thank you for joining us for our July Release
 and have a great day!

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya