Saturday, August 13, 2016

Roaring Twenties Tiana

Hi there!


I made this card using one of the newest stamps from Stamp AnnieThing called

I colored her with Copic markers
and with the intention of looking like Tiana from 
The Princess and the Frog.
The skin colors are: B24, E11, E35, E23, R22 and R30.
For the Hair I used C9, C7 and C5...  I used that C9
so much that it was too sticky... good thing I have replacement nibs
and a refill because the alcohol did not help with bad it colored.
Oh yeah and the dress I used YG00, YG05, YG06 and YG07 (YG07 
always gives me big blobs of ink :[ I'm going to to have to stop being a cheap-o
and just change that nib too)
My desk is so cluttered that I keep trying new colors out because I can't
find my other markers... well I like trying new colors but part of it
is because my desk is so messy. LOL Creative Explosion happens I guess....
The paper is from Die Cuts With a View and it's called The Magnolia Way
and I thought it was perfect to go with "Tiana." 
The dies are from Craftin' Desert Divas and 
from My Creative Time. I fussy cut the image and used C9 all around to get rid of 
the white showing from the edges of the paper and then
added a little bit of Wink of Stella to her hair band and dress band
when it was glued down. The I decided to use the sentiment
that comes with this stamp that says: Roarin' Fun
but I accidentally used my Memento Black ink
and realized this will not work with that paper so before it smeared
I tried to rescue it with embossing and then realized that it was frantage
as I embossed it. LOL    It looks nicer in person but I may die
cut a little piece of paper and just glue on top... not sure yet.  teeheehee.

So the last card I made with this stamp I kept thinking of
Charlotte La Bouff aka Lottie which is Tiana's best friend...
you can see it here with the August 2016 release and I also 
colored Paige as Princess Tiana over here with the February 2016 release.
I have so much fun coloring the Chibi Kids as popular characters
especially when I make cards for my kids, teachers, family and friends.

That's about it for this card.

I hope you got a chance to buy and play with a 
few of these cuties. 

Have a great day.

Katya Bess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya