Thursday, August 4, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing August Previews Day 2





Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's August release!  

Let's do a sort of TIME warp dance with this release!


Poodle skirt loving, 50's Jessica!

Jessica will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This is my take on Jessica 
I colored her up with Copic markers.
I kept her simple and just stamped her with black ink
which takes less time than the No Lines Coloring technique.
The checkered floor looks a little wonky
because I just hand few without using a ruler. LOL 
(Whoops! But for some reason it doesn't really bother me)
All of the dies are different sets from My Creative Time.
I chose yellow because it symbolizes the state of being happy. 

Here is a close-up of the image all colored up. 

I hope you enjoyed our August peeks so far!
 Have a great day!

Thank you for stopping by.

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya