Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing September Release: Day 1



Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's September release!  

We got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!




Nurse Holly wants you to Cheer up!

Holly will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is my card using Nurse Holly 
only I didn't  use the nurse hat this time. 
I decided to just leave her as a little chibi girl with her Teddy Bear.
I colored my image with Copic markers
E11, B34, E57, E34, R22 and R20
R85, R83and RV95
E34, E37, E39 and Blender Pen 0
The papers are from 
Kaiser Craft called Summer Breeze
Dies are from Our Daily Bread Designs custom dies
as well as Desert Craftin Divas

Here is a close-up
I read some where that September 9th is  National Teddy Bear Day
because in 1902, President Theodore Roosevelt refused to shoot a bear cub
while hunting in Mississippi. 
the drawing about was created by Clifford Berryman
who published a cartoon of the incident in the 
Washington Post on Nov. 16th, 1902

I tried looking around but there were different dates for the
Teddy Bear Day... I wanted to share because I thought
it was a cute story behind the Teddy Bear. :)


I hope you enjoyed our September peeks so far!
See you tomorrow!
 Have a great day!

Thank you,

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya